FS Model T Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

I literally have a several tons of Model T parts for sale. Buy one piece or get a killer deal on a bulk purchase. Only a small portion is shown in the photos as all the "good stuff" has been stored in storage containers. Parts not show include numerous transmission drums, transmission gears, engine cranks, camshafts, Ruckstell components, wire wheel hubs, demountable bands (100+), NH carburetors, side lights, tail lights, headlisghts, hundreds of miscellaneous brackets, clamps and accessories. Boxes of coils to be rebuilt (150+). The list goes on and on. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Mark, I need a 26-27 NH complete carb to build. I sent you a pm. Thanks Tim Lloid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Whats a pair of early (with hole) spring perches running?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Hi Mark,
I could use one very "minty" or excellent condition 30x3.5 Kelsey demountable rim. I am building a new set of McLaren wire wheels to use with these Kelsey rims. I found 3 very nice rims but the fourth is just too sharp edged. Can you help me? Mike Lebsack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

How much for two nice running boards for a 23 roadster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Got a number of PM's. I'll try to respond to all of them tomorrow. On some of the larger item requests just know shipping cost may be expensive. Provide a shipping address on all inquiries please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Mark sent you an email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration