WANTED: JUNK NH CARB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: JUNK NH CARB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Looking for a junkie NH carb to rebuild or
scab parts from.

Danny - 978-248-200 seven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny_s on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Please, please, please....... anyone have
an old NH Carb, even one in poor shape
that they would like to part with???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Danny, I have one you can have. All it needs is a needle and seat to run. PM me if you want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Danny, I had estimated you'd have over 15 responses within the first day of your initial post. I'll stay away from Vegas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Danny,

How old are you? Not trying to be nosy, but I believe Russ Potter, (Potter's Piston Parlor), has a carburetor "deal" for young folks wanting to get into T's. You might check that out if he's still offering it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration