Touring car corner pannel needed.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Touring car corner pannel needed.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

I need the corner piece that goes in the driver side rear corner. Mine is pretty roached out and I don't have the time to fabricate a new one. I'm looking for one in good shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:04 am:

15-21

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Ok I'll look for it

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration