WANTED: Stevens Tool #T-245 Reamer & Fixture For Oversize Valves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Stevens Tool #T-245 Reamer & Fixture For Oversize Valves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

I am in search of the Stevens fixture for locating the oversize valve stem (1/64) reamer on the T block. I would beg or borrow one to purchase or one to copy - can pay up with dead Presidents !!!

OR, has anyone made such an animal ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 09:52 am:

No one out there has one of these ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Yes, Steve, wouldn't that be a wonderful tool to have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Anyone have the "blueprint" for a Model T block handy ??? I have access to competent machinists !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Anyone ?????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

If you look on page 502 of the Model T FordOwner(The best of Murray Fahnestock) You will find a picture of the Stevens jig and reamer designed to ream oversized valves perpendicular to the block.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

I have an original Stevens Tool Catalog - thanks - I know what it looks like !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 08:55 am:

Once more - anyone ???????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 08:43 am:

BTT ! Serious coin for an original !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration