FOR SALE - PAIR OF 1914 CALIFORNIA LICENSE PLATES WITH THE MATCHING DASHBOARD BADGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, DMV CLEAR!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - PAIR OF 1914 CALIFORNIA LICENSE PLATES WITH THE MATCHING DASHBOARD BADGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, DMV CLEAR!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Finding a set of California 1914 first year issue license plates with the original matching dash badge is next to if not impossible. I checked with DMV last Friday and these plates are clear to register on your car!! One plate has a few touch ups along the edge from use and the other is near perfect. Asking $1100 for this ultra-rare set with free shipping and insurance or your best reasonable offer. I can email full size photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

Jay showed me those plates at the Auburn swap meet, they are pretty nice and almost impossible to find with the matching dash tag!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Woweee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Amazing....the crowning jewel for the right car !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

The plates have found a new home.

THANK YOU MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration