For Sale 22 Model T Roadster $11,900

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 22 Model T Roadster $11,900
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Chace on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Great driver in great condition. located in Platteville Wisconsin. For more information please contact me by email at gcchace1@gmail.com. My cell phone is (608)642-4660.
Photos also show my 36 Ford Cabriolet which i am also selling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Chace on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

A few photos22 T PhotosTt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Chace on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Price reduced to 10,900 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Gary,

Does the Lovely Chauffeur pictured come the car ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Chace on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Chace on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration