Car For Sale - 1926 Model T Pickup in East Tennessee

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car For Sale - 1926 Model T Pickup in East Tennessee
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

Fully restored about 8 years ago. Strong engine, 6 volt with alternator, Electronic Ignition, Good tires. This car is fun to drive, very reliable and always gets compliments wherever she goes. Asking $16,500. You can reach me by email at tastanzione#tds#net. Just swap out the # with a . I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Nice T. Wish mine was that nice. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Need Space in the shop for a new project. Make me an offer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

PM seems to work best to contact me Price Lowered to $15,500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Wish I had the space. Nice ride.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration