Wtb-26-27 brake rods and 21" wire wheels (2 needed)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb-26-27 brake rods and 21" wire wheels (2 needed)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 02:28 am:

Let me know what you have!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Rick Ross: If you know anyone coming to or through Colorado, I have a lot of the 26 brake rods. I have sold out on wire wheels.

Dave Huson, 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 11:50 am:

A bit out of my range! Could you ship them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Hey Rick, I sent you a PM about the wheels. I need 2 wheels myself. Maybe we could go in together and buy a whole set of just rims with no tires and no hubs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

I'm with Rick, looking to buy 2 wire wheels. If someone has a set they'd like to sell then Rick and I will be happy to buy 2 each.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration