Need hood side panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need hood side panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:08 am:

I need some hood side panels for a low hood. Need not be perfect. Tommy 828-726-7664

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Call back or PM when you want to discuss further

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 09:22 am:

I only need a drivers side panel.
828-726-7664 Tom
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 11:03 am:

still looking for a drivers side panel for '17-'23 low hood. Any condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

You might have better luck finding a hood. Maybe a crummy one with decent side panels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Whatever it takes. I will buy a complete hood if the price is right. 828-726-7664

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

I may have some .... mosterman@eastman.org

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration