FS Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

I have approximately 100 coils I'm going to part with. Coils are $10.00 each plus shipping.

If you purchase 22 coils at a time, I'll pay the domestic shipping.

Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Reduced to $210 per lot of 22 coils with domestic shipping included. Several requests for "Ford" marked coils only. Most are Ford; however, not marked as such with a couple KW mixed in. The coils offered are as depicted in the photograph. This is my bottom dollar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

I sent you an email. I'll take a box of 22.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Sorry Michael. All coils have been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration