For Sale 1912 Mother In Law Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1912 Mother In Law Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Stokes on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

1912 Model T Ford Roadster. Upgrades include 26-27 rebuilt engine, transmission, ruckstell,new Texas T distributor, new Brassworks radiator. Correct brass, House wire wheels, front seat has new leather upholstery. Needs to be wired for head and tail lights.
Included is complete history of car starting in 1912 when a man named Lewis bought the car after his horse and buggy was destroyed in a train wreck. Check Craigslist, Yakima, Washington for the rest of the story, pictures of the original car and present pictures. Asking $20,000. Additional information call Dean Stokes, 509-658-1127 or email dean.modelt@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

https://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/6162567490.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

Are you still in possession of the original engine and rear end?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Upgrades?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

My thoughts, exactly... Upgrades?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Nice looking car except for the top. C.L. says $19,500 o.b.o. in the text, yet $20K at the top! Eng. # not far from my '12 Comm. Roadster too. Wish it were closer & had the original engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Stokes on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Answers to questions and comments. Douglas, I have no rear end, it wasn't there when I bought the car.I have the rebuilt 1912 engine that came from the place I bought the car. The serial number on the block is located below the water outlet, this means it is not a early block. It takes an imagination to read the numbers. The serial number 90287 came from the metal tag on the firewall that came with the car.
Jerry and Sean, I assembled this car not for a car show but to drive. I did the upgrades to make the car as bullet proof as possible. Tim is right, the top needs some help. The price on C.L. has been corrected. Thanks, Dean

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration