Four cylinder distributor Not model T or A FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Four cylinder distributor Not model T or A FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Delco-Remy four (4) cylinder distributor Model # 629A Serial # 4589 I'm not sure what this might fit, maybe you can identify and use. It looks to be complete and should clean up very nicely. You name your price plus postage cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

1930-31 Plymouth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Thomas:
I will take both the Autolite and this Delco distributor ...I believe layden is correct with the 30/31 Plymouth guess...please give total for both units + postage ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Sold. Thanks gene

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration