WTB: Adjustable Tappet Wrenches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Adjustable Tappet Wrenches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:50 am:

I need to adjust valve clearance on Popeye. He has the adjustable tappets installed, of the type that take three small wrenches to adjust.

Langs does have the wrench set in their catalog but are out of stock, and the individual making the wrenches is not producing.

If anyone has a set for sale, pls PM me.

Also need the tool used to compress valve springs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 11:09 am:

see your posting on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Craftsman 3/8" ignition wrenches work pretty well for adjusting these and they are decent quality that hold up well.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Cliff, I have an extra set, I just sent you a PM.

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Wrenches are on their way to Cliff, thanks Cliff and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration