For Sale: Early 1913 Chassis With Title

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Early 1913 Chassis With Title
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Nice early 1913 Chassis including frame, rear axle assembly with 12 rivet housings. Later 1913 one piece drive shaft housing with the forged pinion spool. Correct brake rods with forged steel ends. Rear radius rods with cast ends and correct tapered rear leaf springs. Also comes with the hand brake lever with the forged steel cam. Proper front wishbone, axle, tapered leaf spring, spindles, tie rod and drag link, gas tank with brackets and sediment bowl. No engine.
Also comes with a clear title. VIN # 271111
$2800. Any questions feel free to call: 412-952-3239.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Larry,

Is this located in Berlin Center, Ohio ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Have any pictures and is it on wheels? meyre14t@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Hello Jim,
Yes the chassis is here in Berlin Center.

Hello Mark,
The chassis is disassembled. I Will set it up and get some pictures when I get a little more room here at the shop. Wheels not included but I do have a set I can sell. Feel free to call me if You have any questions. 412-952-3239

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

Looks like Jim wants to build himself a speedster :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration