For Sale: 1915 Book "Ford Jokes & Stories"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1915 Book "Ford Jokes & Stories"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

This is a great little old book from 1915 with short stories and jokes about the Model T. Nice item to display with your Model T. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Larry
How many pages and is this the booklet printed on real light thin paper? I reproduced a similar booklet and it is sold as a fund raiser for the Piquette Plant. Maybe could do the same with this one. What are the stories?
Jon Crane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Larry... I'll take it. I'll send you a pm.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration