Frame wanted in south FL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Frame wanted in south FL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

I scored a sweet batch of parts for a speedster build (full running '27 chasis) minus a frame. Im headed north to picke it up next week and was wondering if there was somebody who might have a frame that I could pick up/buy at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 03:22 am:

Got some frames in Birmingham Al. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Too far, thanks though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:26 am:

I have five 26/27 frames in California for $50.00 each. Probably to far away though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Shipping is the problem. Also I would rather an earlier frame as I will be doing a speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

I know a guy in Trenton Fl. who does have frames, send me an E-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Thats still about twice as far north as we are going and on the other coast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

ttt

I need to source one by 6-14 as I'm driving up on 6-15

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

I have some in Il, 61111
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

I know they are common everywhere else. I have one I can use but would rather save it. I was hoping there might be someone in south Florida that might have a stack of T parts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration