Neville fat man steering wheel FS!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Neville fat man steering wheel FS!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

These are rare and hard to find, considered by many to be the best fat man steering wheel ever made. This piece is the perfect crowning jewel for your car or speedster. Prices are really starting to climb on these with many of them listed for around the 1k range. This one needs a rim so I'll ask $600.

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

$575

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

where is the wheel bit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

It needs a new rim. You can buy rims from parts suppliers and off of eBay. They are usually between $100 -$120

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

so why not do that an make an additional 400?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:06 am:

I might, I figured I would float it out for sale first and let someone else enjoy the project. I have more projects than I do free time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:09 am:

for a cool grand, a few minutes my be worth it. cheap wheels are everywhere on eBay, you could clear a ton of cash with menial effort. The sticker on the wheel says it is easily worth 600.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:44 am:

I'll give it some thought and research. As for now it's still for sale.
Thank you,
Daniel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:55 am:

With a good wheel rim you are looking at around 600.00. I have sold several over the years. If you use this tool, you can see what the best offer that was accepted was concerning Nevilles that sold previously on eBay. Just enter item number of finished sale.
http://www.flippertools.com/tools/ebayOfferHistory/ebay-best-offer-actual-price. htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:04 am:

You all do realize this is the "CLASSIFIEDS" - there is no need for opinions, justifications, etc. - period !

Throw your opinions on the Forum, if need be !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:26 am:

You are right, I sometimes forget which section I am on. Thanks for your posted opinion about not posting opinions though :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

At least you were providing information, Ed - it just seemed like the "other" fella was badgering Daniel !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

The Nevelle Steering Wheel is the best of all of them. I have one on three of my Ts. Try one you will like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

I have the patterns and do have some cast up but trying to find someone to machine it is near impossible, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration