FS Righthand drive hogs head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Righthand drive hogs head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

For sale right hand drive hogs head with lower steering Bracket. Starter type. $200.00. PICK UP ONLY IN Nevada City, CA. Will not ship. No PM or text. Call Theodore @530-478-0546

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

Good Evening,

Thank you for your time on the phone, my fried Ryan Shelley will pick up the hogshead for me.

I will send a fedex pouch out tomorrow.

My cell is 707.704.0277

Best Regards,

Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 11:02 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Reduced to $175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration