For Sale 1912 pick up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1912 pick up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Oakwood body with removable rear bench seat
Frontenac overhead
Alternator
Starter
Carter down draft carb. BB-1
1926 engine full pressure
"Wheeler" cutout exhaust system
Distributor
12V system
Ruckstell
Rocky Mountain brakes big drum
Buffalo wire wheels
Leather diamond tuffed seats
E&J brass lamps
$22,000.00
email bill7472@aceweb.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:37 am:

OH MY...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Bump.
It's a beautiful machine Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

J you should add it to your collection!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Open to offers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

No kidding! What financing options are available? :-) haha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

j. there are lots. I sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Those that might be interested in this car, it could be transported to the mid west the first of Aug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 09:46 am:

The car is located in Southern CA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

Nice T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Wow, looks like a real runner and would be lots of fun on a long tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 06:16 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:53 am:

wasn't this T for sale last year on e-bay??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:24 am:

RJ yes it was. ebay took it off listing because the listing did not meet guide line format?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell D. WARD on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 05:59 am:

nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Bill

To the left of the carburetor in Your engine photo is what appears to be a propane gas regulator, I am new to the form and am curious about what it is used for. Wonder if any one on the form is using propane fuel for their T's seems like it might be a good way to go with all the alcohol and other ingredients in Today's gasoline.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Truly a nice car bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Jim

No not using any propane in this T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Robert

When you sell your hack you can buy this! Your wife would like you for that move.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Thank you for posting this,I needed to see a tailgate chain and latch setup and this provided me with what i needed.
And yep,if I won the lottery,I would drive out there and pick this 1 up! nice rig!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration