1925 Grey Chassis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Grey Chassis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:16 am:

1925 Grey chassis for sale. Not many known to exist. Company was started by one of Ford's Vice Presidents who thought he could build his own type of Model T. The chassis is fairly complete. Would make a good start to a depot hack or speedster. Located in Sioux City, Iowa. Please let me know if you would like pictures. $1500 obo. 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

There was a 1922 Gray in the car show at Hershey last year:

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Marti Bufalini has one up in Michigan, the engine is real close to a T engine, I helped him tighten things up in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

He needs another one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:22 am:

When I was a kid, there was a frame lying on a tree stump. I would pass it on the way to school. My Dad told me it was from a Gray. I wonder whatever happened to it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

The tree?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration