For Sale: Dash Mounted Clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Dash Mounted Clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Nice original accessory bracket that holds a pocket watch and attaches to the dash. Has a Bulls Eye pocket watch in it that works. Made by "Westclock La Salle, ILL" Mounting bracket has a paten date of Sept 26, 1922. $75.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Does the watch work?
If so, consider it sold.
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

Sold to James,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Payment sent.
Larry, if you would be so kind as to wait to ship the package until next Wednesday, I'd appreciate it. I'll be away from home until Sunday and don't want it sitting on my doorstep for a week.
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Not a problem.
Thanks Again.
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration