WTB 1915 headlight buckets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1915 headlight buckets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:00 am:

Need two 1915 headlight buckets with focus adjustment screw at 12 o'clock. Respond to bcw54800(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Those aren't for Christine are they? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 11:15 am:

No. For my Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Whew! Was afraid for a minute she had cataracts!! Ba ha ha ha! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 06:02 am:

Bob: If you are still looking Pm me. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

One of these is really nice, the other has some pitting but could be used with a little extra work, the close-up is of the worse one and none of the areas where the rim attaches is ripped out on either lamp - the reflectors are in need of plating and the sockets are there and look OK. I also have a pair of NOS headlamp elbows but they are SINGLE CONTACT and would look good for a show car but will never be able to light the lamps correctly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

These were leftover from my 15 Runabout, Id like $75+shipping for the lamps and another $50 for the elbows

Thanks,
Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration