FOR SALE: REAR TORGUE TUBE ROLLER BERING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: REAR TORGUE TUBE ROLLER BERING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Roller Bearing: $25.00. This is a very good roller bearing with a tight cage. I don't believe that the original style is being reproduced. Please include $6.80 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 08:55 am:

Torgue Tube Roller Bearing:

roller bearing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 09:05 am:

I will try Roller Bearing Again:

roller bearing torque tube

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Hump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James DellaRatta on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Still available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 07:08 am:

James DellaRatta: Yes some have gone but still have some.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:46 am:

Picked up another rear Drive Shaft roller bearing in good condition, Wednesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:55 am:

For some reason the drive shaft rear roller bearings almost all stay good, much better than the rear axle roller bearings. I have plenty left. I doubt they are being reproduced, get one or two while you still can.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration