1911 Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

This is a Brassworks radiator for a 1911 (no Made in USA) below the script, no rivets). This has a flat tube core. The radiator is in excellent condition and I bought this new. There is slight shading from my 1911 YOM plate. This will easily cover with a light coat of semi-flat paint; I can do that if you wish, or if you are using a license plate on the radiator it is not necessary. The core is very clean inside; it is ready to install. What looks like a mark on the left side is not; it's a reflection.
$825 plus shipping.

I will be traveling from South Cal to Davis (near Sac) on the 24th of this month, then heading to Lexington, KY, Southern MI and then back to south Cal. If you buy this and can meet me on the route I can bring it with me to save the shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

This is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:21 am:

This is sold. Thanks Mike!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration