For Sale: Exceptional Original 1912 Complete Steering Column W/Original DB Brass Quadrant & Gear Case

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Exceptional Original 1912 Complete Steering Column W/Original DB Brass Quadrant & Gear Case
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

This is an exceptionally nice original 1912 complete steering column with the column to frame mounting bracket. This is the column with the off set mounting hole where it mounts at the fire wall. Nice triple gears and pinion gear. No play or wear. $700 plus shipping or feel free to pick up here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

I thought BCG was looking for one about this era? Did he get one? This not the right one? I know he was down in this area for the Auburn swap meet last week.
Me, just wondering.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration