For Sale: Exceptional 1913-14 Aluminum Transmission Cover W/Pedals & Correct Cover Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Exceptional 1913-14 Aluminum Transmission Cover W/Pedals & Correct Cover Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Very nice complete aluminum transmission cover (hogs head) with the pedals and cover plate included. No cracks or damage. $250 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Larry, If those are original pedals and not weld on's I'll take the Hogshead, Thanks, Dennis Send me a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Hello Dennis,
The Pedals pictured have New replacement ends but if You prefer original, I have nice origionals and will switch them over if You like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Larry. I only want the pedals actually only a "C" pedal would be great But I will take a set, Thanks,Dennis, E-Mail me at cranehillatqauto@aol.com with price

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration