WTB 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I'm looking to buy a 1911 Touring car. As long as it has it's original engine and is complete, I'm interested! Fully restored or original, it doesn't matter. I'm a serious buyer with cash, so if you own a 1911 Touring and are thinking about selling, please call me at 586-651-5760.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Why a 1911?

What is special about that year?

Just curious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

I love the body style on the '11 - it still retained the original look from 1909 but had upgrades, like all metal body and rear fenders that fit to the back panel. Also, the top irons were changed to fit higher on the upright and the car no longer had the buggy rail on the back. Do you have one or know of someone who has an '11?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Bill, I do not.

I am looking for a Touring car also I just wanted to know what was special about a 1911.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Jeffrey, what's really special about them is they're damned hard to find! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

And those that have them aren't giving them up!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration