WTB Buffalo Hub RR LHT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Buffalo Hub RR LHT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba (Australia) on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Hi All, wanted good usable rear right (Left hand thread) Buffalo hub.
Also need pair spinner hubcaps (usable, cosmetics not so important)
Thanks,
Bruce
(have US shipping address if needed)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

I don't have any hubs,caps or wheels but have the cross bar for a wire wheel spare carrier that the previous owner said had a Buffalo front hub on it. This is a heavy cast piece that is I-beam style with a circle and hole in the center and holes on the end to attach to some sort of stands or risers coming off the frame in back or off the runningboard. It is arched and bowed so the stands would be behind the wheel. Price is $150 plus shipping,holler if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:24 am:

Bruce,

I have 1 rear Buffalo hub not sure which side. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

I have 4 brass 2 ear castings I had made for my Budd wheels. I'm sure you could have these machined to fit the Buffalo wheels.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba (Australia) on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 07:38 am:

Hi Steve and BCG,
Messages sent.
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Bruce,
Sent pics and some dimensions,sometimes they don't go through so let me know.
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba (Australia) on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 08:22 am:

Still looking.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

My son is just finishing up a batch of new hubs and knock off if your interested?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration