2 small drum rear spring perches wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 2 small drum rear spring perches wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Anybody have a couple laying around? Rusty and nasty is fine, with nuts outstanding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

If nobody on the forum comes through, call or email one of the vendors, they often have a stash of good used and NOS parts that they don't advertise in their catalogs. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:04 am:

I should have some NOS. PM me Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:25 am:

Chadwick; I have many, many of them. Asking $10.00 Each. Will have some with good bushings. Please include $6.80 shipping. If interested please let me know and I will put your name on two good ones. I will try and make some time to post some pictures of them today.
Dave Hson, 2116 Charro Ave. Losngmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Sounds good Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration