Auto-Lite distributor Four cyl.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Auto-Lite distributor Four cyl.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

I'm not sure what this distributor fits. It is a vacuum advance. The numbers on it as best that I can read is AT4006 3F It is rusty and the shaft is froze up, and the inside if the distributor is rusty but I think it will be able to come apart and be cleaned up. I would like $20.00 or your best offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Can any one tell me what this may fit and if you can use any part of it, name your price and it will go home with you. Otherwise it will go into the scrap pile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration