Looking to buy Model T touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking to buy Model T touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

I am looking for a Touring car, earlier the better but not real picky.

Would love all the cool stuff and pay next to nothing but, I know that isn't possible.

I am a serious buyer.

Would like a Ruckstell and Rocky Mountain brakes and in driving condition.

email me @ bowen71@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

Please, PLEASE, for the love of God, don't ask which transmission bands are better....kevlar or cotton. Welcome Jeffrey and good luck in your search.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

Keith, thanks and I wont. If I have to change them on a new car to me I will be mad either way. And I will cross that road when I come to it.

Someone please, I would really like to enjoy the car this summer.

I know I should have started looking earlier but, the bug bit my wife first now its gotten me.

Oh and by the way I am in SoCal so the closer the better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Keith
you just made me laugh out loud!

Jeffrey
Like Keith said...good luck on your search

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

How about trying something a little more unusual.... the Overland Model 4 was a direct competitor with the Ford Model T.
Google Old Cars Weekly and 22 Overland to see an article on the car. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

So,

You are in Oceanside, CA ?

There are several Model T's for sale on the West Coast in a the MTFCA Classifieds ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

I want something that I can get parts for easily, I have passed on a few other type cars like this already.

I am in the military and do not have time to search for parts, I want something I can pretty much order the parts and replace them and keep it going.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration