Honey comb radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Honey comb radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

This radiator will take some work. Look at all the pictures and if you have questions and need addition pictures call or E-mail me.
Tom 503-644-9374 $50.00 or your best offer with postage cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Is that a high or low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Richard:
I checked to see if this radiator is a high rad and it is. I hope this will help. Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration