WTB Model T Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Model T Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Wanting to buy Model T sedan. Tudor or Fordor. Any year model.Older restoration OK. Will travel for right car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

What condition does it have to be in? I'll be handling a 1918 I think centerdoor sedan Older restoration. The owner ripped all the old upholstery out and never got any further, so old exterior paint with nicks and scratches, has a Ruckstell. Ran well when parked 10 years ago. Price will probably be around $6,500.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

There is a great 26 Tudor listed here ,it is in east Tennessee right off I-40.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Louie, sent you a private message on the forum about my fordor.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration