Model A Starter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model A Starter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Starter works,(turns with 6v battery). I don't have a Model A to check it any further. $100 plus $18.85 shipping to anywhere in the US via USPS flat rate box.

s10
s11
s12
s14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

slast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Make an offer if you can use this starter, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement on price. I don't need it and I'd like to find someone that can use it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

PM made, offer made

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

John, I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

I sent a email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Darel, I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration