For sale lage drum ruckstell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale lage drum ruckstell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Up for sale is a large drum 26-7 ruckstell rear end I picked up out of a local estate I have the shifter, shifter rod and a pair of 26-7 rear radius rods it is in unknown condition. price is $1000 local pickup only if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:30 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

Down to $850 I want it to leave thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 05:14 am:

Would you consider an offer of $500?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:59 am:

I can't believe no one bought it at $1,000. Much less $850! That's a great deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Location location location. If it were here I would be all over it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

I'd store it a long time before I went low ball at 500.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

ruckstell is sold pending payment, Tom there is no way I would sell it for $500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Darn, I was considering taking a ride over from Central NY to Connecticut haha! Glad to hear it sold though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

I was just about to bid $520

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Thanks for considering the offer Spencer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration