1925 roadster for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 roadster for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

1925 Model T roadster in good condition. Old restoration which looks good. Nice paint, correct 1925 features such as 2 rivet data plate, steel floor risers, and full skirt rear fenders. Runs and drives well. Priced to sell at $7,500.
Located in Richfield, Wisconsin. Call Dan at 414-750-7437. I will attempt to post pictures, but if I am not successful, email Dan at lmack42@charter.net for pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:09 am:

I would like to add that the car is black.
This car is a good deal for someone and I wouldn't mind having it myself, but I don't have the space right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

Car still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Bump in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard salazar on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

I am looking for a roadster my cell is 5623384419

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration