How rare are 26-7 front seats for a tudor sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: How rare are 26-7 front seats for a tudor sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

I have had a few asking for front seats on a 26-7 tudor sedan and seems like they are none around are they that hard to find, I see model t haven has one for sale at 325.00 is this about right, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

For that kind of money I would throw in two!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

What is a fair price for a pair?
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Bob, condition is the main thing on these as far as price. I just sold a set of front frames and springs, wood was ok at best, all the legs are there, I got $75 for the pair, and was happy with that, they went to new Zealand, but for old nice orginials I've got $350 for the pair. and nice recovers more than that. if any of this helps at all. It is really hard to find nice ones or complete ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

thank you I have a pair coming in from someone and will see how they look, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

I just got these other than new upholstery they look good to me, what do you think? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Robert the seats look great. I started off with only the steel frames, bought springs, made the wood frames and upholstery my seats. You have a very good start. Good luck!26 - 27 seats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Wow, that is some nice work right there. I guess we could call that a "work of Art". Corners look nice and I know pulling down those springs and tie them off is just not a fun fight...well done. My work looks like horse blankets or floor mats!

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Buyer cant come up with the money going to list them on t bay, if interested give me a call, Bob
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Sold thank you Richard

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration