Want To Buy A Frame, Next Week. Traveling Through Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, and possibly West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want To Buy A Frame, Next Week. Traveling Through Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, and possibly West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

I'd like to buy a frame.

I'll be traveling from Memphis to near Baltimore over this coming weekend; on the way home, I'll have an empty 12' trailer.

On the way up, I'll be taking I-40 through Knoxville, then I-81 to Frederick, MD, and then I-70 to Baltimore.

On the way home, I can simply reverse this route, or take I-70 from Frederick, MD, to I-68 and I-64 through West Virginia and Kentucky, then down to Nashville, and home. Or, I can take the Bluegrass Pkwy. / Purchase Pkway.

I'd like to buy a frame. The car I'm building will most likely be a '12 Commercial / Mother-In-Law-Seat Roadster. The body will most likely come from Ray Wells, or possibly from Everett Currier (no relation). I'm not a stickler for period accuracy, but would like to get somewhat close.

I'm good with deviating somewhat from either of these routes to come get the right condition frame.

I very much want the frame to be already straight, and minimal, if any rust scars. Non-painted and a little surface rust is ok, as long as it's straight.

E-mail pictures to me at picketteqt@gmail.com, and/or text to me at 901-496-8795.

Let me know what year(s) range frame you have and how much $$ you'd like for it.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

I have 6 or 7 frames without running board brackets . Some are earlier frames that had cast brackets and some later style. one 26-27 frame. Many other t parts willing to sell.
In Luray VA.
Stop by and check it out.
Thanks ,
Dennis Fleming
540-860-1384

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Bill: If you want to build a 12 Pie Wagon, I have a deal for you and I am close. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration