Wtb 1911 steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb 1911 steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Hi all, I'm in need of a 1911 steering column, and Mae west spring shackles. Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Michael Paul
Smartsville, CA.
(The Sierra Foothills)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

I have a pair of rear Mae West shackles I bought a set from Chaffin's and only needed the fronts. If you are Interested I'll have to find them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Yes I would be..let me know if you find them. Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:30 am:

I found them they are like 9 years old I bought then from Chaffins we I did an 11 touring. Text me at 269-719-7542 and I can text you a couple of pictures. I'm a teacher so I'm off right now. 80 bucks is half what I paid the the entire set plus actual shipping. I can provide a character reference or two if needed. Mark😀

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration