Pan straightened

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pan straightened
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Just had a pan straightened and he did a great job. Resoldered th dam and sold me some now parts. If you havenent tried or used his service try Dan Hatch. Good honest guy and prices were great. Thanks Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

How do we reach him? Email, website? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Dan is on the forum a lot, you can find his posts in the classifieds and PM him. Really nice guy to work with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Dan hatch can be found down the classifieds just a little. He has model a rods for sale listed. He's in Birmingham AL. He builds some great ballanced motors and knowes what he's doing. I bought my scat crank from him. Prices are perfect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:14 am:

A rods were posted June 21st.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Dan is absolutely first class. Bought an all original 23 low radiator touring car from him. It was everything he said it was and more. I would trust him with my grandkids.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration