17 shortblock for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 17 shortblock for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

I have a 17 block with .030 over bore, 26-7 crank new rods and mains, modern valves. Some one want a generator engine instead for a later car and I ended up with this in trade. It has been run but if of interest to some one I will open it up and make sure it is good before sending it to a new home. It would be priced right! 419-618-1025 Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Interested - please see my email.

Thank you
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Sent pm nv bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Sorry guys I was out of town to get back to the emails, It may have found a new home in North Carolina, pending, He was the first one to contact me and I always believe in the first one gets the chance first. Thanks Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration