WTB Warford Output adjusting nut - late style

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Warford Output adjusting nut - late style
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

I'm looking for the large bearing nut that goes on the Output shaft to set bearing preload. It needs to be the smaller one which was put in the later Warfords. I'm thinking the 26/7's were a bit different than the earlier cases.

The OD is 3.150" not 3.425". My serial number for this case is 72,000.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

Gene,
Check ebay, Ron has some parts listed currently.
Search ebay motors for "warford"
I just purchased some parts from him earlier this year, great to deal with.
Good Luck,
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Ya Kevin, I have looked there and bought parts from Ron before. So far no luck.
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration