FS: Early Front Fender Irons and Headlight Forks Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Early Front Fender Irons and Headlight Forks Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

I have a spar set o front fender irons and headlight forks. These are in nice shape, with no rust pits. will sand blast and clean up great. Good threads as well. The forks have some wear where the set screw sets. The one iron is bent, but these can be bent back cold very easily.

Pics can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/yagfwm7p

Asking $150 for the set plus shipping. Can ship overseas.

PM me for details. Accept paypal also, plus can do credit cards over phone.

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Benji, Please send me pictures of the front irons as I can not open your link, Thanks Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Still for sale. No response or payment from the buyer I had.

Dennis, I pmed you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration