WTB: nickle steering spider

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: nickle steering spider
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

1920 roadster had a hand crafted wood steering wheel on a nickle spider which got shattered when the car was being tow started and outran the tow tractor.
Would like to keep the family story intact and looking to replace the spider.
one arm was missing and the two are broken and one is good, but difficutl to measure. I know the wood rim is a little larger than the hard rubber rim on my war wagon. If they come in more than one size, I can measure the wood rim.

let me know what you got and what you want and we'll go from there.

thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

please call me Monday, we make the new chrome and brass spiders with wood rims, I can get a spider in nickel if you want either 12 1/2" or 14 1/2" id
Bob
815-633-7244

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration