WTB: 13-14 Rear Axle Housing - RH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 13-14 Rear Axle Housing - RH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

The title pretty much says it all. I need a usable RH axle housing (drain plug side) of the 1913-1914 style. Thank you.

Dick Fischer
(805) 489-4078
dick.fischer@mac.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

That's the same one everybody needs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

You will find a bunch at Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:39 am:

I have a few of those. Pm me if interested. In southern Oregon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 02:08 am:

Hump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration