FS- NOS Set of aluminum accessory hub covers & caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS- NOS Set of aluminum accessory hub covers & caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

I bought these over a year ago for a project that never happened, and it's time to let them go to someone who will use them. This is a full set of hub covers and caps in NOS condition - although the two rears have a couple of dings that I took a close-up of.

$155 includes free USA shipping.

Thanks for looking, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:41 am:

How tall exactly are the front covers ? Some front hubs are longer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

I am waiting to hear back from Terry who was the first to reply. I held them up to a T at the museum today and they're made for the later hubs, not the early ones. I'll post the height later.

Thanks for looking, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

The measurement of the front cap is 2-1/2 from where it is against the wood of the wheel to the top edge, or where the hub threads should be.

Hope that helps, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

Sold pending payment, thanks again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration