1926 engine for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 engine for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

Up for sale is a 1926 engine I got from a friend of mine who is doing a flathead v8 conversion to his Dad's very original 26 touring it is standard bore with cast iron pistons and 2 piece valves It was running last November but It needs valve work since the valves were sticking in the guides It comes with the starter and generator along with the Anderson timer we last ran it with I no longer have the carburetor its $800 local pickup only if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

I'll take it. I sent you an email. I need it for my ''26 RPU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Sold to Dave thanks mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration