WTB Front Wheel...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Front Wheel...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

...for a '15 Touring. Non-demountable 12 spoke / 25" diameter rim in good condition. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:12 am:

see my answer a couple of ads above , 2 round fellow wheels with hubs, very nice California wheels.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 12:28 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Once again. I need that wheel!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 01:35 am:

What's a fella gotta do?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Jerry, Do you ever get to Colorado. I have some front round feloe wheels. I only sell wheels to Walk Ins. If you don't ever get to Colorado I can give you information on some more front wheels, call me at 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dennis on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I think I have what you seek. Call me or text me your email address. Dennis in Salinas 831-444-1333

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Dennis, I sent you my e-mail link. Thank you. And Dave, I do occasionally get to the Ouray area. I've been tied up with work but I'll give you a call tomorrow. Jerry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration