WTB: 30x3 Front wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 30x3 Front wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

As long as they're strong and useable. I'm in NY, and will drive within a day's radius to pick them up, or pay for shipping.

I just want to go touring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

Square or round fellow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Have 2 round fellow wheels, with hubs. The wood spokes are really tight and the fellows are very nice.

The rims are not sharp and are very good for mounting new tires on. I got these in an estate sale in California, and I'm running Budd wire wheels, so no need for wood wheels. These have not been exposed to lots of water or rust.

Can forward photos to an email address.

Also have 2 new repo painted rear 1913-14 fenders painted black never mounted.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:59 am:

I would prefer round felloe wheels, as that's what they were originally.

Brass Car Guy, we corresponded about these wheels back in April, and you were going to send me pictures. Please send me photos.

sdbraverman@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

I have a compete set of model T wheels for sale 2 30x3.5 and 2 30x3 they are brand new rims and wooden spokes, also come with early hubs . robchatten@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

I have a compete set of model T wheels for sale 2 30x3.5 and 2 30x3 they are brand new rims and wooden spokes, also come with early hubs . I live in Ontario robchatten@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Rob Chatten: sent you an email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration