Huge T parts lot , Rajo C35 head, 26 Roadster & much more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Huge T parts lot , Rajo C35 head, 26 Roadster & much more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

For Sale: 1926 Ford Roadster and huge lot of parts. I want to sell all parts pictured as one big lot. The only thing I would sell separate is the car and parts gathered around it. Car price is $4600.00.
Please look at the photos carefully, there are thousand of parts here. The large cabinet goes with all the parts that are in it. (VERY HEAVY) Please don't ask me to sell the Rajo C35 or the Ricarado Waukesha Head or the Ruxtel or the Block Assy separately. Everything goes as a lot. The Block Assy with big crank, rods and pistons had a receipt on it for $2900.00 in machine work. The Valve Lapper is very unique. Never seen another like it. Lots of neat stuff here.
Had a very knowledgeable "T" guy go through everything pictured. He came up with $25,700.00 for the parts lot, I would take $20,000 for the parts lot. If you wanted the car and the parts lot price is $24,000. Message me if interested or e-mail Jeff_c33_1999@yahoo.com. Car and parts are available in Kouts, IN 46347

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

I really need a shortened model T driveshaft/ driveline for a muncie transmission. If you have one that you would sell separately I'd be really interested. 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

The 26 roadster is sold pending payment.
Parts lot is still available.
Thanks,
Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Hi Daniel, I am really hoping to sell all the parts as a lot, however if a week or two goes by and they haven't sold I may consider selling individual parts.
Thanks,
Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Jeff let me know if you would sell a set of 26-7 front fenders I need a pair for my coupe thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Is that a Model A crankshaft in your short block assembly? The main bearing caps look different from Model T to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

Hi Spencer, the dirtier set in the photo are fiberglass, but the cleaner set are steel original fenders and they are in pretty good shape. Still hoping to sell everything as a lot(I really need the room)
Thanks,
Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Hi Ted, Yes that is a Model A crank with some beautifully welded counter weights and Model a rods with high compression domed pistons with a polished performance cam and it is setup for pressure oiling, pretty serious T performance stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Jeff if you decide to change your mind please let me know I would be interested in both pairs thanks Spencer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:11 am:

^

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Nice collection of goodies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

I'm looking for a 26 Roadster Seat base, springs, and steering wheel if you decide to part this out. Located in Hammond, IN. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Hi Tim, We had to resize our pics for the ad and we got them to small to see some of the items clearly, one gentleman said he did not see the Rajo head and manifolds. They are there but certainly could be larger photos. If the stuff doesn't sell we'll try a new ad and resize the pics larger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Jeff, I am interested in the Ricardo head if you part the items out.Thanks Frank Shore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

Jeff, I would like to buy 2 or 3 wire wheels, if you end up parting the stuff out. I really need 2 good, straight, perfectly true ones. I have two on my speedster now that wobble a bit. I'll keep checking here to see if you end up parting it out.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

^

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 09:05 am:

^

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

^

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Cannon on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

^

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration